Text Message Marketing Watch encourages you to leave comments. Comments that are accepted by our editors will also be “dofollowed“. If you want your comments accepted, you should follow our guidelines below.
1. Your comments must be SPECIFIC, RELEVANT, and ADD VALUE to the post. If your input adds no extra value, chances are we won’t accept it.
2. Leave comments that are more than just 2 words. Here are some examples of what NOT to do…
“I learned a lot!”
“Thanks for this information.”
Any other generic comment that is mindless.
4. If you want to use your keywords instead of your name, that’s fine with us. BUT, you MUST then add your real name at the end of your comment. If one of our editors want to reply to your comment, they don’t want to address you by your keyword”
5. If your keywords are something we’re not pumped on, your comment, most likely won’t be accepted. i.e. “eliminate body odor”, “instant loans”, or “gambling online”.
6. Our editors check out all links before approving comments. If your website or blog is not one we condone, it won’t be accepted.
At the end of the day, we reward quality comments and feedback. The reason we dofollow our comments is thank you for your valuable input.